The consortium of the iCamp Project is responsible for the content according to MedienG. The iCamp project is a joint EC funded research project of ten research organizations, which form the iCamp Consortium. The following organizations are part of the iCamp Consortium:
- Centre for Social Innovation – ZSI, Austria
- Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- University of Leicester, United Kingdom
- Universidad Politechnica de Madrid, Spain
- Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Austria
- University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
- Tallinn University, Estonia
- Tomas Bata University, Czech Republic
The iCamp consortium is responsible for planning, implementation, and administration of the domain icamp-project.org / icamp.eu.
Design: Fridolin Wild & Avenir Communicators.